Thursday, October 23, 2014

Recent Works...Figure Drawing





I am working on a self portrait for my Figure painting class. The image on the top is the underpainting in yellow ochre. The image on the bottom is a bit more finished but still a work in progress. I am hoping to recreate the phenomenon where when you see someone yawn you cannot help but yawn yourself.
















































I also just finished a pretty large drawing of my love Christopher noodling on his guitar. The drawing is on gessoed paper, in chalk pastel. I am pretty content with how it came out. There is a picture of the whole drawing as well as a detail of his face.                                    






































One last drawing I did from life in the studio was also in pastel.


No comments:

Post a Comment